To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Friday, November 05, 2004

How did the "chosen people" choose in this election?

In spite of Bush’s support of Israel, survey found that only 22% voted for him, while in NY, Florida and California numbers were even lower.

In spite of President Bush’s pro-Israeli policy, the majority of US Jews stuck by their traditional vote for the Democratic candidate in Tuesday’s US presidential elections.

According to a survey conducted by the National Election Pool, only 22% voted for the reelected President Bush, a 3% rise in comparison with the 2000 elections.

The Bush camp expected Bush would win at least 30% of the Jewish vote in America. In the states of New York, Florida and California, which are home to large Jewish communities, the numbers were even lower than the 22% figure.

According to data published by the National Jewish Democratic Council, the average Jewish support of a Republican candidate since 1972 stands at 27.4%.
Link.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...