To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Friday, June 25, 2004

Huh?

Sorry I didn't end up posting yesterday. Things were hectic with the taping of the television program and all (I think it went pretty well). I ended up seeing the midnight showing of Farenheit 9/11 last night, so I'll talk about that a little later. First, this little tidbit.

Last night in Hollywood, a big event raised $5 million for John Kerry and the DNC. Billy Crystal hosted the event and was generally funny. Here's an example:

Crystal said when he met Kerry, his first impression was, "could be Ed
Muskie's stunt man."

I don't know... tell me what you think.







|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...