To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Busy Day

Unsurprisingly, due to the Democratic National Convention and the increased number of people in the blogosphere, Basie! saw its largest traffic volume ever (in terms of unique visitors). The site had 59 individual readers yesterday, which doesn't seem like a lot; however, for a blog that had no readers not long ago, I'm pretty happy.

After the end of the month, I'll post the statistics on the site usage from July, the first full month I've been writing here. Check in early August for that.

I hope everyone is enjoying what I'm writing, and I'm really trying hard to keep the site updated with new content a few times each day. So stay tuned and keep on coming over to Basie! for political reporting and analysis from a left of center moderate.



PS: If you have any comments on the site, feel free to leave me a comment on any of the pages.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...