To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Thursday, July 29, 2004

The Daily Show

Very good show tonight as Jon completely rips into MSNBC for bashing Al Sharpton. Also, if you have ABC News Now, check out the Ted Koppel interview with Jon Stewart... very interesting.

I'm going up to New York this weekend, so I don't know if I'll be posting much. I'll certainly try, though, so check in every once and a while and see what I'm writing.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...