To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

It's been a while

Sorry for the relative dearth of posts here at Basie! I had been trying to write 1-2 articles a day this week, but I just didn't have it in me today.

Tomorrow, the fundraising numbers for the second quarter come out, so I'll write about those. Specifically, I'll talk about the effect of money on Oregon's congressional races, and in turn, the effect of the races on the Presidential race. If anything else newsworthy comes up, I'll write about that as well.

For the readers who still want to hear about my weekends in NYC and Central Oregon, your time will come soon...
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...