To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Thursday, July 29, 2004

New ACT Ad

The Political Wire is reporting that America Coming Together (ACT) has just finished a 4-minute video featuring Will Ferrell as George W. Bush. The extremely comical spot portrays Bush attempting (and failing) to create a successful campaign ad while on his ranch.

When I saw Ferrell on The Daily Show a few weeks back, I was surprised that I did not find him nearly as funny off the cuff than when he is scripted. Nonetheless, in this video, he is at the top of his game. I highly recommend you send this on to your friends--we just might have another jibjab.com on our hands! What's more, if this gets around the internet and eventually on to the cable news networks, ACT will get a bunch of free advertising and Bush will look like even more of a buffoon.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...