To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

The State of the Race

Charlie Cook has some very interesting comments to make in his latest article. The crux of the article is that "unless something happens to change the dynamics and circumstances of this race, Bush will lose." I'll let you read the article because at this juncture, he's a bit of a better writer than I.

Taegan Goddard over at Political Wire has voiced similar sentiments lately, quoting a Slate opinion piece by Chris Suellentrop that also echoes his feelings. Their feeling:

"The referendum on the incumbent is over. President Bush already lost it. This presidential campaign isn't about whether the current president deserves a second term. It's about whether the challenger is a worthy replacement."
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...