To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I'm off!

I'll be driving down to college down in Claremont, California (just east of LA) for the next two days, so you might not get another post until Friday night or Saturday (so please don't think I'm a lazy bum!). Anyhoo, hope you're enjoying reading Basie! and I can promise you that I'll be writing as much as possible once I'm down at school.

Also, if you have any questions, suggestions or scoops, feel free to email me any time.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...