To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

JFK on The Daily Show

If you missed it already, check out the John Kerry interview on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart when the show reruns later tonight or at 7:00 PM tomorrow. The whole thing was spectacular, and it will surely make a splash!

If you can't wait until tomorrow, check out the transcript here. My favorite part:

[Kerry and Stewart looking at eachother at close range creating a profile of both for the camera]
JOHN KERRY: (UNINTEL) look at that profile.
JON STEWART: No, believe me, I know. I’m all Jew. You may be 1/4. I got everything.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...