To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Life sucks for Al French

One more article that I wanted to pass on to all of you also appears in this morning's edition of The Oregonian. The article is on the trials and tribulations of Al French, the Oregonian man who is featured in one of the Swiftvets' ads.

It's a very sad story as the media have begun to analyze his career as a prosecutor for various Oregon District Attorneys with the same rigor they have looked at John Kerry's war record. This is not to say that French does not deserve this because of the plain lies he told in the ad and its corresponding affidavit; nevertheless, the whole investigation is based on an affair he had some time ago, so it's sad to see this man's life ruined so many years later (even if he deserves it, which is up your reading of the article).

|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...