To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Slate on Oregon

I must not have been checking up on Slate.com frequently enough as of late because I missed a great article on Oregon as a battleground state in this election. It's a definite must read if you want to know which way Oregon should go in November (you can also read up on my coverage of Oregon politics and my election previews here).

If you're more of an audio type rather than a reader, check out the story on NPR's Day to Day. It's basically a condensed version of the Slate article.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...