To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Top analyst in Oregon predicts Kerry win in state

A nice little tidbit this morning:

Tim Hibbitts, an independent pollster from Portland, said that he has doubts about online surveys but that Zogby's finding was largely accurate.

"If we had a vote today in Oregon, Kerry would win comfortably," said Hibbitts, who made his assessment on other polling he has seen. He said he didn't think it mattered much whether Nader was on the ballot because his support is limited mostly to voters who would not back either Kerry or Bush under any circumstances.

Nader backers submit signatures to gain ballot spot by Jeff Mapes, The Oregonian, Wenesday, August 25.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...