To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Bush still up by only 1 in Rasmussen polling

For the last three days, President Bush has held a paltry 1 point lead over John Kerry in Rasmussen Reports 3-day tracking polls. With a likely voter sample of 3000 respondents, Rasmussen's poll has a much smaller margin of error than the polling done by large media outlets like Time and the AP. Here's the data from the last three days:

Today: Bush 47.2, Kerry 46.5
Sept 25: Bush 47.9, Kerry 46.3
Sept 24: Bush 47.4, Kerry 46.5

With a MoE of +/- 3.0%, this race should be considered a tie.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...