To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

DSCC poll puts Knowles comfortably up in Alaska

New DSCCPoll Gives Knowles Biggest Lead

A new Democratic poll showed former Gov. Tony Knowles (D) leading Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R) with his biggest lead to date.

The Global Strategy Group poll commissioned by the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee and conducted Sept. 19-21 showed Knowles leading 47 percent to 41 percent among 600 likely voters.

The survey's error margin was 4 percent.

Independent polls have shown the race neck-and-neck for months, with Knowles often enjoying a slight lead but one usually within the poll's margin of error.
Registration reqd., so no link available.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...