To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Friday, September 24, 2004

Great new Kerry ad

Jerome over at MyDD.com found this ad, and it's just great.

New Kerry Ad Questions Bush Right Track, Wrong Tack Comments - Continuing to point out that George W. Bush's rhetoric on Iraq does not match reality, the Kerry-Edwards campaign will take to the airwaves with the new ad - "Right Track." The ad uses footage of the president's right track/wrong track comments in the Rose Garden yesterday.

Bush: "I saw a poll that said the right track wrong track in Iraq was better than here in America."

Narrator: "The right track? Americans are being kidnapped, held hostage, even beheaded. Over a thousand American soldiers have died. And George Bush has no plan to get us out of Iraq. John Kerry does. The Kerry solution: Allies share the burden. Train Iraqis to protect themselves. John Kerry. A new direction in Iraq."
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...