To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

A Kerry Win!

It's that simple.

Former conservative Republican Congressman Joe Scarborough: "I don't know how anyone can see this and not say that this was a very clear Kerry win on the issues."

David Gergen: "One of the best debates we've had in a long time... John Kerry had the most to prove, and he proved it... Kerry's back in the game now."

JOHN KERRY WON THE FIRST DEBATE, and that makes me happy.

[Update 8:54]: CNN reporting that the Gallup poll taken immediately after the debate breaks down thusly: Kerry win 53, Bush win 37. This is awesome!

[Update 9:06]: Newsweek's Howard Fineman says that Bush spinners looked worried but Kerry spinners were "hopping and skipping"; this means htat Kerry did better than Bush.

Congressional Quarterly's Craig Crawford: "Kerry did what he needed to do."

[Update 9:07]: MSNBC's Joe Scarborough: "There's no question that on style, Kerry won."

MSNBC: Kerry looked Presidential.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...