To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Monday, September 27, 2004

Lots and lots of polls

Rasmussen Reports has Bush up by 1.7% today in its three day tracking poll, well within the margin of error. The race today is Bush 47.8, Kerry 46.1.

The CNN/USA Today/Gallup poll of likely voters narrowed from a Bush lead of 13% to a Bush lead of 8%. While this is still a substantial lead for the President, the fact is the race is moving in Kerry's direction.

According to the most recent ABC News/Washington Post poll of likely voters, Bush leads 51-45.

I'll try to get you all of the new polling as soon as it comes through.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...