To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Friday, September 24, 2004

Marist Poll: Bush lead within margin of error

Among Registered Voters

Bush 47
Kerry 45
Nader 3
Undecided 5

This survey was conducted from September 20th through September 22nd, 2004. 1,216 adults 18 years of age or older within the continental United States were interviewed by telephone. Telephone numbers were selected based upon a list of telephone exchanges from throughout the nation. The exchanges were selected to ensure that each region was represented in proportion to its population. The results of the entire survey are statistically significant at ±3%. There are 929 registered voters and 630 likely voters. The results for these sub-samples are statistically significant at ±3.5% and ±4%, respectively. The margin for error increases for cross-tabulations.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...