To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

More on SurveyUSA's Oregon poll

In a post earlier this afternoon, I disagreed with SurveyUSA's Republican bias in its poll of Oregon (I reweighted the poll using registration numbers from an Oregon pollster, Bob Moore, to come up with a Kerry lead of 50.81% to 45.3% for Bush in the state). Chris over at MyDD.com finds that if you use the exit polling from the 2000 election to find out the proportion of Democratic and Republican voters in the state and plug them into the SurveyUSA poll, the results are even more staggering: he finds a Kerry lead of 52-43, which is more in line with Zogby's poll of the state.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...