To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Friday, September 24, 2004

Rasmussen poll closes in

Bush 47.4
Kerry 46.5
This is well within the margin of error, so in reality the poll shows a tied race. Here's what they write:

It's been more than a month since John Kerry held a lead in the Rasmussen Reports Presidential Tracking Poll, but the challenger has moved within a point of the President.

The latest numbers show President George W. Bush with 47% of the vote and Senator John Kerry with 46%. The Tracking Poll is updated daily by noon Eastern.

For the previous eight days, and most of September, Bush has held a 2-4 point lead in the Tracking Poll. It will take a couple of days to determine if today's results reflect a tightening of the race or are merely statistical noise.
Link.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...