To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Something to look for in the debates

NBC's David Gregory made a reat point on the Chris Matthews Show on one of the President's few, but perhaps most fatal, debating flaws. Remarking about the exchange in the 2000 primary debate between McCain and Bush in which McCain went right after the Governor for allowing his surrogates to attack his Vietnam service, Gregory explained that Bush becomes both angry and flustered when he is interrupted.

While Bush was able to stay away from this in his debates with Gore later in 2000, if Kerry can cause Bush to get noticeably angry during the debate, the Massachusetts Senator could come away with a resounding victory.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...