To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

ARG: FL, OH, and PA move towards Kerry

From New Hampshire's American Research Group. The polls of 600 likely voters in each state were taken October 23-25 with margins of error of +/- 4.0%.

Florida

Kerry 49%
Bush 46%
Ohio

Kerry 49%
Bush 47%
Pennsylvania

Kerry 50%
Bush 47%
The great news out of this poll--aside from the fact that Kerry is leading in each of these key swing states--is the fact that the Senator is also trending up in each state. Great news all around.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...