To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Colorado closer than one might think

Fairbank, Maslin, Maullin & Associates (D) for the League of Conservation Voters. Oct. 20-21, 2004. N=400 likely voters statewide. MoE ± 4.9:

President

George W. Bush (R) 48%
John Kerry (D) 48%
Ralph Nader (I) 1%
Unsure 4%

Senate

Ken Salazar (D) 50%
Pete Coors (R) 45%
Other 2%
Unsure 4%
This is a Democratic poll, but the numbers still sound good.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...