To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Democracy Corps: Kerry 49, Bush 47

(ASKED 3-WAY WHERE NADER ON BALLOT AND 2-WAY OTHERWISE) Thinking about the elections in November, if the election for president were held today and the candidates were Republican George Bush and the Democrat John Kerry -- for whom would you vote -- George Bush or John Kerry?

John Kerry 48
Lean John Kerry 1
George Bush 46
Lean George Bush 1
Ralph Nader 1
Lean Ralph Nader 0
(Other 1
Lean (Other) 0
(Undecided 1
(Refused) 1
(Already Voted Refused) 1

Total John Kerry 49
Total George Bush 47
Total Ralph Nader 1
Total (Other) 1
Total (Undecided/Refused) 1
Link.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...