To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Monday, October 25, 2004

Foreign policy and Presidential elections

America Abroad Media, where I was a research assistant this summer, has a great program on the relationship between foreign policy and Presidential elections. The program is featured on PRI stations across the country.



The role of foreign policy in this year's presidential election is more central than it has been in any election in decades. In this special edition of America Abroad, hosts Margaret Warner, Marvin Kalb, and Garrick Utley take listeners around the United States for a discussion with students and experts from the U.S. and abroad on the role of foreign policy in the election, the choice between John Kerry and George W. Bush, and the view from abroad on what is at stake for America and the world.
It's a great program, and you can listen to it for free here.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...