To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Kerry at 50% in WaPo Tracking Poll

John Kerry's support has surged to 50%--up four points over the past four days--the highest point ever in the Washington Post likely voter tracking poll. The results of the poll are Kerry 50, Bush 48; the two-point lead, though well within the margin of error, is Kerry's largest in the tracking poll.

ABC News, which shares the data with the Post but calculates the pool of likely voters differently, finds Kerry leading 49-48. They write this:

That's the same as Monday's tracking result. The race tightened slightly from last week because Saturday and Sunday were two of Kerry's three best days since this tracking poll began Oct. 1; Monday, though, was a bit better for Bush. Tracking polls average results across days to build a reliable sample.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...