To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

The Portland Tribune writes up its Oregon poll

I know it's overkill, but this nevertheless warms my heart:

The poll, conducted by Research 2000 of Rockville Md., queried the opinions of 600 likely Oregon voters by phone, and had a margin of error of plus or minus 4 percentage points.

The stability of Kerry’s numbers through the fall shows that the race in Oregon remains close, but that the Democrat has so far stopped Bush from taking a lead in a state he nearly won in 2000.

"Oregon is Kerry’s," said Del Ali, whose company conducted the poll. "The numbers have been pretty consistent. Granted, it’s within the margin of error so you could say it’s statistically close. But I doubt it, based on the favorable and unfavorable ratings. Bush has never been above 45 percent in any of our polls."
Don Hamilton, "Pollster: Kerry’s a lock in Oregon", Portland Tribune October 26, 2004
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...