To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Friday, October 29, 2004

A quiet night...

I'm coming down with something and as a result I'm staying in for a quiet night. As it so happens, the movie Dave is on, and I can never miss a great political movie, let alone one starring Kevin Kline. Did you know Sander Vanocur, who I interviewed not too long ago on issues ranging from blogs to Jon Stewart to current politics, is in the movie?

Note you can also check out my interviews with New York Times Executive Editor Bill Keller and Executive Director of the Log Cabin Republicans Patrick Guerriero on these links or under the "Basie! Interviews" section.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...