To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Rasmussen has it extremely close

Three days to go and the race for the White House is getting even closer.

The latest Rasmussen Reports Presidential Tracking Poll shows President George W. Bush with 47.9% of the vote and Senator John Kerry with 47.1%. The Tracking Poll is updated daily by noon Eastern.

When leaners are included, it's Bush 48.8% Kerry 48.3. Other candidates attract 1.0% and 1.9% are not sure (half of those who are not sure probably won't vote).

Today, the President's Job Approval fell to 50%. That's the first time since the Republican National Convention it has been below the 51% mark.
Link.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...