To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

SurveyUSA polls looking great for JK

No Republican has been elected without Ohio; Kerry leads by 3

1 week to Election Day ... 20 electoral votes at stake ... Kerry 50%, Bush 47%

PA: Suburbs swing to Kerry who now leads by 8; Specter up by 13

1 wk to Election Day ... 21 electoral votes at stake ... Kerry 53%, Bush 45%

Bush tightens grip on MO; drags Repub Blunt to victory with him

1 wk to Election Day ... 11 ECV at stake ... Bush 52%, Kerry 45%

Arkansas, 7 days to the election: Bush still above 50%, leads by 6

In 2000, Bush won Arkansas 51% to 46% ... Leads today 51% to 45% ... 6 ECV

|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...