To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Friday, October 29, 2004

Tracking polls all tied up

Reuters/Zogby likely voter tracking poll with leaners

President Bush lost one point and Democratic challenger, Senator John Kerry gained a point resulting in a tie at 47% apiece, according to a new Reuters/Zogby daily tracking poll. The poll data this evening has leaners factored into the overall results. The telephone poll of 1203 likely voters was conducted from Tuesday through Thursday (October 26-28, 2004). The margin of error is +/- 2.9 percentage points.

Pollster John Zogby: "The election is four days away and we are right back where we started, in a toss- up."
TIPP Daily Tracking Poll

Three-Man Race (with leaners)

Bush 47
Kerry 47
Nader 2
Two-Man Race

Bush 45
Kerry 45
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...