To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Monday, November 22, 2004

About Mr. Istook

For those who would like to know about Rep. Istook, the man who inserted the provision into the omnibus spending bill which would have allowed Appropriations Chairmen to secretly pry into the IRS records of any American, check out today's Midday Update from CQ:

Rep. Ernest Istook, R-Okla., one of 13 Appropriations subcommittee chairmen, is a former radio reporter who helped found the Conservative Action Team in Congress, now known as the Republican Study Committee.
Link.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...