To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Monday, November 22, 2004

Bush's Medicare overhaul will do what?!

It looks like Bush's bill, which passed in 2003, will actually raise costs for many Americans. The Washington Post reports:

Roughly 19 million people are expected to reap some savings from Medicare's new prescription drug benefit, according to an independent analysis released yesterday. But 10 million others would pay as much or more for their medicines.
Nice.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...