To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Ed Rendell won't run

Although this is not entirely surprising, popular Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell appears to be turning down a run for the Presidency in 2008. The Intelligencer reports:

As for whether he's interested in running for president in 2008, Rendell said, "Not really. The timing is wrong for me."
Link.

This is fine, anyway. I would rather him either run for reelection in 2006 or else challenge uber-conservative Senator Rick Santorum.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...