To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Oregon's gas ONLY $2.04 per gallon

This is good news?

Drivers should find slightly lower gasoline prices during the Thanksgiving weekend.

The average price for a gallon of unleaded in Oregon was down 2 cents to $2.04 in the most recent AAA Oregon/Idaho survey. In Salem, it was down a penny to $2.02.

That still is 38 cents higher than a year ago.

The national average was $1.94. Oregon's average price was tied with Washington's for 10th-highest in the nation.
Link.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...