To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Are they closing in on Tom DeLay?

Things might be getting hot in Texas for the House Republican Leader:

Prosecutors agreed to drop an illegal campaign contribution charge against Sears, Roebuck and Co. in exchange for its cooperation in an investigation of contributions to a political action committee associated with House Majority Leader Tom DeLay.

A Travis County judge signed off on the agreement Thursday. It calls for the retailer to enact additional internal policies, and to strengthen its policy against making illegal contributions in any state.
Link.

If Sears has to be let off scot free, then so be it. As long as Tom DeLay is finally prosecuted for his corrupt and unlawful acts then the legal system can do whatever it wants with Sears.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...