To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Monday, December 27, 2004

Back to the States

Well, my time in the Far East is coming to a close, and soon I will have to fly for hours and hours back to my humble abode in Portland, Oregon. I might be able to post in the morning (7-8 hours from now for me), but if not, look for a post or two from my stops in Tokyo and/or San Francisco. Until then, have a brilliant day (or night, depending on where in the world you currently find yourself).
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...