To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Friday, December 31, 2004

Have a happy and safe New Year

I'm off to Seattle for a couple/few days during which time I probably won't be posting (though I might drop in from time to time). Have a wonderful and enjoyable New Year's Eve celebration -- if that's what you're into -- but please be safe and watch out for drunk drivers.

With warmest regards,

Jonathan Singer
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...