To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

I'm off to China for the week

I'll be in Hong Kong and Beijing through Thursday, December 28 on a trip with my father. Blogging might be a little sparse -- especially the few days while I'm in mainland China -- but will return in earnest upon my return to the States. You can look forward to some posting, however, on a range of topics including views of China today.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...