To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Monday, December 20, 2004

More housecleaning at Homeland Security

They're dropping like flies.

The Department of Homeland Security appears likely to lose its No. 2 official within weeks of the departure of its No. 1.

James M. Loy, the department's deputy secretary, plans to stay until March 1 or until a successor is confirmed, the agency said yesterday. Secretary Tom Ridge, who announced his resignation from the Cabinet late last month, plans to leave by Feb. 1 if his replacement has been lined up. [emphasis original]
Link.

Hopefully the Bush administration will find someone as "qualified" as Bernie Kerik for the post...
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...