To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Photos from my trip to China

As promised, here are some photos from my trip to China (you can see many more here).


My father and me overlooking Hong Kong,
December 23, 2004



My father, a man from one of Beijing's Hutong
villages and me, December 23, 2004



My father, rickshaw drivers and me,
December 24, 2004



My father and me in front of the Forbidden City
in Beijing, December 25, 2004



Me halfway up a section of the Great
Wall of China, December 26, 2004



Me at end of section of the Great Wall of China
(2700 feet, 1543 steps up, 20 degrees Fahrenheit),
December 26, 2004
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...