To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Republicans think Rumsfeld perfoming poorly; should stay

This makes no sense to me. Leading Republicans finally admit the problems going on in Iraq and the poor management of the war (to a degree) but also say that removing Rumsfeld still isn't necessary.

Acknowledging mistakes in Iraq by the Bush administration, leading Republicans expressed reluctance Sunday that the White House replace Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld, who has lost the confidence of some GOP lawmakers over the conduct of the war.
Link.

Check out all of the conflicting statements by these Senators in this AP piece. In the world of reality, if someone is doing a completely insufficient job, they get fired; in the world of this administration, they get another four years, evidently.

|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...