To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Monday, December 20, 2004

The right wing complains about media coverage

Now if I were going to try to feign outrage at media coverage, perhaps I would at least pretend to have an air of impartiality. This is evidently not the case with the right wing spinners who have created their list of the "Ten Worst Media Distortions of Campaign 2004":

  1. Dan Rather’s Forgery Fiasco
  2. Ignoring, then Attacking, the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth
  3. Pounding the Bush National Guard Story
  4. Spinning a Good Economy into Bad News
  5. The Networks’ Outrageous Convention Double-Standard
  6. Swooning Over Edwards’ Image, Ignoring His Liberalism
  7. CBS’s Byron Pitts Promotional Kerry Coverage
  8. CBS Promotes Fears of a New Military Draft
  9. Misrepresenting the 9/11 Commission on Iraq/al-Qaeda Links
  10. Equating New Terrorism Warning to LBJ’s “Gulf of Tonkin”
If this weren't so purely stupid, I might try to refute this. As it is, however, it isn't even worth a response.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...