To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Monday, December 27, 2004

Things getting messier in Ohio

The AP's Andrew Welsh-Huggins explains:

The secretary of state, who declared President Bush the official winner in Ohio, is seeking a court order to keep himself from being interviewed as part of a court challenge of the Nov. 2 vote.

Secretary of State Kenneth Blackwell claims his deposition is not required, and accused 37 voters challenging the election of "frivolous conduct."
Though the Republicans may go to any length to deny that there were irregularities in Ohio this year, history will inevitably show that a large number of African-Americans were disenfranchised in the state. True, the irregularities most likely would not swing the election; nevertheless, Blackwell must be held to account for his actions. Hopefully, the courts will find that he can be forced to testify.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...