To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Alan Keyes considering another losing bid

Illinois Republicans are beginning to rue the day they invited Alan Keyes to their state. The Chicago Sun-Times' Michael Sneed runs a story that's sure to delight the state's Democrats.

Rumble is former Republican U.S. Senate candidate/nightmare Alan Keyes is eyeing a bid for governor.

Let us pray for deliverance.

Keyes, whose religious and political views give moderate GOPers the shakes, is not only back . . . he's conducting the first meeting of his "Cook County United" gathering of 40 to 50 of Cook County's best conservative activists in his Loop office tonight!

Don't miss dinner.
Sometimes, Republicans just make it too easy for the Democrats. It doesn't happen often, but it's fun to watch when it does.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...