To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Colorado GOP Chairman on the way out

2004 was a spectacular year for Western Dems, especially in Colorado. Conversely, it was a very bad year for the GOP in many of the region's states below the Presidential level. As a result, heads are beginnning to roll.

The head of Colorado's Republican Party announced Tuesday he won't seek another two-year term in March.

Ted Halaby's announcement came just months after the GOP lost control of a Senate seat and a House seat and, for the first time in 42 years, both houses of the state Legislature. Many party officials blamed Halaby, party chairman since 2003, for the November losses.
Link.

For more information about the region's politics, check out my interview with Gary Hart.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...