To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Monday, January 31, 2005

From the comments section...

Reader John D. passes this along:

I know this is off topic, but I thought I'd help spread the news about the new Pacific Northwest Portal - the new information gateway and media center for progressive Oregonians, Washingtonians, and Idahoans.

View a "newswire" for each state as well as the nation, and check out the top 4 headlines from 12 different blogs - 4 from Washington, 4 from Idaho, and 4 from Oregon - including Basie!

The site also includes a directory of progressive sites in the northwest and a very comprehensive list of newspapers, TV stations, and radio stations for each NW state.

Check it out at www.nwportal.org.
The site has been up in the links section under Oregon blogs for some time. It's a great resource, so check it out.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...