To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Martin Frost lays out new endorsements

The Burnt Orange Report has the story:

Martin Frost now has 15 public endorsements of DNC members. Today, Frost announced the endorsement of 14 of the 15 of the Texas DNC members along with the endorsement of New Mexico Attorney General Patricia Madrid (also a DNC member).

The 14 Texas DNC members endorsing Martin Frost are as follows:

Chairman Charles Soechting, Congresswoman Eddie Bernice Johnson, Hon. Yvonne Davis, Hon. Senfronia Thompson, Commissioner Oscar Soliz, Mayor Ron Kirk, Gabrielle Hadnot, Vice Chair, Norma Fischer Flores, Jaime Gonzalez Jr., David Holmes, Sue Lovell, John Patrick, Betty Richie and Bob Slagle
For more information on the DNC Chairman race, check out Jerome Armstrong's Cattle Call. Although Jerome has Frost moving down, these endorsements could help him become the anyone-but-Dean vote.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...