To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Quote of the Day

As chosen by CQ Today's Midday Update (free email service):

"My grandfather believed Social Security should be simple, fair, guaranteed, earned and available to all Americans. ... He was adamant that Social Security was an insurance program, not an investment plan or a welfare plan."

-- James ROOSEVELT Jr., grandson of President Franklin D. Roosevelt, who signed Social Security into law in 1935.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...