To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Monday, January 31, 2005

Quote of the Day

As chosen by Taegan Goddard:

"We will build a statue for Bush. He is the symbol of freedom."

-- Ali Fadel, the new mayor of Baghdad, quoted by the New York Post. Fadel's predecessor "was gunned down Jan. 4 when militants opened fire on his armor-covered BMW as it traveled with a three-car convoy."
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...